Here’s a great resource to raise awareness of one of the most common sexually transmitted infections.
Did you know that…
- Close to 80 million people in the U.S. have HPV, and millions of new cases are diagnosed each year.
- There are more than 40 different types of HPV.
- Certain types of HPV, called high-risk HPVs, cause cervical cancer.
- Other types of HPV can cause genital warts.
- There is a vaccine available that can prevent the types of HPV that can lead to cancer.
These are just a few of the facts covered in this pamphlet, which uses the popular “50 Things” format to provide readers with solid information about HPV and genital warts. It covers risks and prevention strategies, and strongly encourages getting the HPV vaccine, regular Pap tests and HPV screenings. The pamphlet also discusses treatment of genital warts and safer sex protection strategies.
Customize: Imprint or customize this pamphlet, click here for details.