This 16-page booklet is packed with suggestions, tips and ideas to help busy families eat a nutritious diet, be physically active and maintain a healthy weight. It offers realistic strategies to help parents and children develop healthy habits that can increase their energy and vitality and decrease the risk of illness and other health problems, including:
It encourages parents to take small steps to improve their family’s daily health habits, and offers lots of options to increase exercise and healthy eating without breaking the household budget.
- Adding more fruits and vegetables to meals and snacks
- Incorporating physical activity into busy schedules
- Serving and eating appropriate portion sizes
- Making healthy “fast food” at home
- Engaging in family fitness activities
This booklet can be imprinted with your company name, logo and contact information. Click here for details.